Project Name: Bosaso Spring Water Source Development
Project Code: T05.EUTF-HoA-SO-23.02
Project Location: Puntland (Bosaso town, Bari Region) ,Somalia
Donors: European Commission / Italian Cooperation
Partner: GUMCO/ PSAWEN.
Duration: 38 months
Action costs: 5.325.175 €
Description: The aim of the action is to improve access to drinkable, affordable and adequate water service delivery in Bosaso, in particular in favour of the most disadvantaged population, placing a sustainable solution to the chronic shortage of drinkable water in Bosaso.
The project will develop one and connect a spring to Bosaso through a 27 km trunk line.
- Hargeisa Water Supply System Expansion PHASE I (RAIN III)
- Hargeisa Water Supply System Expansion PASHE II (RAIN III)
- Berbera Water Master Plan
- Haraf Subsurface Dam Construction
- Improving Urban Water Service Delivery in Somaliland
- Haraf Infiltration Gallery & Ayaha III Water Supply System
- Water Infrastructure and Management Support in Puntland
- Haraf Erosion Control Structures & Aquifer Recharge